CAKE DECORATING IDEAS FOR 50TH BIRTHDAY : ABOVE CABINET DECORATIONS
Cake Decorating Ideas For 50th Birthday
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- The anniversary of something starting or being founded
- “Birthday” is episode 11 of season 3 in the television show Angel. Written by Mere Smith and directed by Michael Grossman, it was originally broadcast on January 14, 2002 on the WB network. In “Birthday”, Cordelia has a precognitive vision so painful that she goes into a coma.
- an anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)
- Birthday (Ad Günü) is a 1977 full-length Azerbaijani feature film. The film plot is based on Rustam Ibrahimbeyov’s short stories “Birthday” and “Business Trip”.
- The annual anniversary of the day on which a person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and present-giving
- The day of one’s birth
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) a personal view; “he has an idea that we don’t like him”
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; “it was not a good idea”; “the thought never entered my mind”
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; “he had in mind to see his old teacher”; “the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces”
- A concept or mental impression
- fiftieth: the ordinal number of fifty in counting order
- fimtandi ( fim-tand-ee )
Harley Davidson cake! I like the way it came out… everything is nice and bright. My boyfriend spent 2 hours cutting the logo out so I give him a tremendous amount of credit. We now work together 50 50 pretty much on these cakes. Thank goodness for a good boyfriend who doesnt mind a bit of cake decorating lol.
I got the idea for his cake on flikr…. just cant remember who lol.
yeah..Babe is 2! It was her birthday last week but she’s been ill with a chronic ear infection, she had shots at the vets last week and is now on antibiotics, so we celebrated it today instead